"The Palm Desert Tennis Club is a private, family-oriented club whose mission is to provide its members and guests with exceptional social and recreational experiences that foster enduring friendships in a welcoming community."
Welcome to the
FACE COVERINGS (UPDATED 6/18/20)
People in California must wear face coverings when they are in the high-risk situations listed below:
• Inside of, or in line to enter, any indoor public space;
• Obtaining services from the healthcare sector in settings including, but not limited to, a hospital, pharmacy, medical clinic, laboratory, physician or dental office, veterinary clinic, or blood bank;
• Waiting for or riding on public transportation or paratransit or while in a taxi, private car service, or ride-sharing vehicle;
• Engaged in work, whether at the workplace or performing work off-site, when:
– Interacting in-person with any member of the public;
– Working in any space visited by members of the public, regardless of whether anyone from the public is present at the time;
– Working in any space where food is prepared or packaged for sale or distribution to others;
– Working in or walking through common areas, such as hallways, stairways, elevators, and parking facilities;
– In any room or enclosed area where other people (except for members of the person’s own household or residence) are present when unable to physically distance.
• Driving or operating any public transportation or paratransit vehicle, taxi, or private car service or ride-sharing vehicle when passengers are present. When no passengers are present, face coverings are strongly recommended.
• While outdoors in public spaces when maintaining a physical distance of 6 feet from persons who are not members of the same household or residence is not feasible.
Last updated June 17, 2020 at 11:42 AM
All individuals living in the State of California are currently ordered to stay home or at their place of residence, except for permitted work, local shopping or other permitted errands, or as otherwise authorized.Essential services that protect public health, public safety, and provide essential needs will remain open, such as:
Limited services which do not generally require close customer contact, such as:
Music, film, and TV production
Professional sports (without live audiences)
Schools and day camps
The following may open only in counties approved to move further in the Resilience Roadmap:
PALM DESERT TENNIS CLUB
48-240 Racquet Lane
Current Office Hours
Monday to Friday
8 am - 12 pm