It has been called the best kept tennis secret in the Coachella Valley. High off the desert floor, with spectacular mountain view and valley views, the Palm Desert Tennis Club is a gated community spread over 20 acres in South Palm Desert.
This one hundred unit complex has five separate garden areas, with a swimming pool, spa and barbecue for every twenty condos. The Club employs an on-site manager and office staff and its own maintenance staff.
The Palm Desert Tennis Club has a rich tennis tradition. It was developed in 1973 by Beverly and John Fleitz. Bev was a Wimbledon finalist in 1955 and was ranked as the number one female tennis player in the United States in 1959. Tennis immortals Rod Laver and Jack Kramer were original condominium owners. There are activities for all levels, ranging from league competitors to weekend warriors, and programs for beginners, intermediates and advanced level players for our members. The staff will arrange games on request. There are clinics, social mixers, junior programs, exchanges with other clubs and tournaments. Certified professionals are always available for lessons.